2, 12 oz. Bags of White Chocolate Chips
1 cup Lucky Charm Marshmallows
1 bag Skittles
1 bag Troll Gummy Hearts
1/4 cup Sprinkles
1 bag Airhead Xtremes Bites, Rainbow Berry
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To melt the chocolate, pour both bags into a microwave-safe bowl. Reduce microwave heat to 50% and heat chocolate in 30 second intervals, stirring between each 30 seconds until chocolate is fully melted.
- Use a spatula to spread melted chocolate over prepared parchment paper.
- Add toppings, starting with the sprinkles. Once finished, lightly press the toppings into the chocolate.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is set and bark can be broken apart.