MAKES 12 MUFFINS
1 cup almond meal
1/3 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup of sunflower seed butter
1/2 cup honey
1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
1/2 cup Enjoy Life Mini Chips + some for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together almond meal, shredded coconut, baking soda, baking powder, sea salt and cinnamon.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Scoop batter evenly into 12 paper muffin liners in a muffin tin.
- Top each muffin with a small sprinkle of Enjoy Life Mini Chips.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until top has brown and a toothpick comes out clean from the centre.
Note: It is possible that the inside of these muffins will turn slightly to very green because of the chemical reaction between the sunflower seed butter and the baking soda. Trust me, they taste delicious regardless!