Isn't this the prettiest creation you've ever laid your eyes on? Rainbow, sprinkle, unicorn magic! I love it!
With the ever increasing popularity of all-things 'unicorn' on the Internet, I just had to make a creation of my own. If you haven't already stumbled across pictures, please search 'Unicorn Hot Chocolate' on Instagram. I love whoever started this food trend and, in my books, it's never going out of style.
Since I know your sitting there drooling over the pictures, I've decided to share the recipe! For toppings you can really use whatever candy/chocolate/sprinkle combo you want but for the sake of keeping the recipe easy to follow, here's exactly what I used:
2, 12 oz. Bags of White Chocolate Chips
1 cup Lucky Charm Marshmallows
1 bag Skittles
1 bag Troll Gummy Hearts
1/4 cup Sprinkles
1 bag Airhead Xtremes Bites, Rainbow Berry
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To melt the chocolate, pour both bags into a microwave-safe bowl. Reduce microwave heat to 50% and heat chocolate in 30 second intervals, stirring between each 30 seconds until chocolate is fully melted.
- Use a spatula to spread melted chocolate over prepared parchment paper.
- Add toppings, starting with the sprinkles. Once finished, lightly press the toppings into the chocolate.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is set and bark can be broken apart.